The Cassissium presents its fun and interactive museography: thanks to numerous tactile, visual, olfactory and of course gustatory animations, enter the world of the blackcurrant where you will discover its history and its many uses, whether in cooking, in pharmacy or in perfumery. An original visit suitable for everyone, young and old. Your discovery of the world of blackcurrants continues with a guided tour of the Védrenne liqueur factory where you will be introduced to the making of the famous crème de cassis before enjoying the tasting of the many creams, liqueurs and syrups. A gourmet escapade to share with family and friends.
For the safety of our visitors and staff, we are putting in place the following safety instructions to ensure that the resumption of tourist activity (museum visits, guided tours, tastings) goes smoothly.
- Disinfection of hands with hydroalcoholic gel is compulsory upon entering the Cassissium.
- Hydro-alcohol gel will be available in the museum at various locations.
- Limited capacity for guided tours.
- A mask must be worn throughout the visit.
- A health pass is required on arrival.
WE KEEP IN TOUCH
Avenue du Jura
8 passage Montgolfier
03 80 62 49 70
Accepted payment methods
- American Express
- Credit card
- Cheques and postal orders
- Holiday vouchers
- Eurocard - Mastercard
- Bank transfers