• Take part into a magical truffle search with a specially trained dog and let your taste buds explode during a special truffle-inspired lunch
• Dive into the history of the Grand Vins and the Cremant of Bourgogne with some modern and exciting activities
• Learn how to recognize different types of wines, their subtle differences in aroma and robe during an introduction to wine tasting activity
• Explore the unique world of Cassis through its museum, its guided tour of « lisquoristerie » and its fabulous Creme de Cassis tasting
• Visit the world known famous castle Clos to Vougeot , a 12th century historical treasure
• End your trip by following the paths of a local wine-maker in his vineyard of Hautes-Côtes-de-Nuits followed by a delicious wine tasting
• Have your choice of stay : do you prefer a B&B or a charming hotel ?
225.00 € / PERSONNE
- Le prix comprend : L’hébergement pour deux nuits.
Les prestations touristiques indiquées.
- Le prix ne comprend pas : Les extras et dépenses personnelles, les boissons et repas en sus, les pourboires, le transport et les assurances assistance et annulation.
- Tarifs complets : À partir de 450 euros
3 jours/2 nuits