• Visit of the La Cote de Nuits vineyard and taste the Grands Vins of Bourgogne.
• After the visit, you will have a tasty gourmet lunch ; full of Bourgogne flavours.
• Explore the unique world of Cassis through its museum, its guided tour of
« lisquoristerie » and its fabulous Creme de Cassis tasting.
• Dive into the history of the Grand Vins and the Cremant of Bourgogne with
some modern and exciting activities.
• Come and visit the famous castle of Clos de Vougeot, known worldwide as a
treasure of the 12th century.
• Have your choice of stay : do you prefer a B&B or a charming hotel ?